Monthly Archives April 2017

“THE MEDICARE MAN” RYAN RAPHAEL: SUPPLEMENTS & ENROLLMENT PERIODS

  Ryan Raphael a.k.a. “The Medicare Man”, is our Medicare insurance expert and trusted adviser on all things Medicare. We have him on to explain what Medicare supplemental insurance is and to also clear up some confusion we had on the enrollment periods. Medicare Supplement Original Medicare only covers 80% of your healthcare cost, but what about the other 20%? Now, 20% may not seem like much at first, but it could end up being a really big number. As Ryan said, “Twenty percent of what?”. What he means by that, is there is no limit to the amount you could
Read More